A Covid -19 update with some temporary modifications during the holidays and a first responder wellness video for you to view.
Governor Scott issues these temporary guidelines for the holidays and the video is courtesy of NPD
|Dec 23, 2020||2|
22. COVID-19 update: 12/22/2020
From: "Frank, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Frank@vermont.gov>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 02:05:57 +0000
1. Gov. Scott announced a temporary modification to restrictions on multi-household gatherings during the holidays. From12/23 to 01/02/21, households may gather with one other trusted household. If you gather with anyone from out of state, everyone in both households must quarantine for 14 days, or 7 days with a negative test. If you travel outside of Vt, you must follow quarantine requirements.
2. Effective 12/26, school-based and youth recreational programs may begin no-contact practices that eliminate all physical contact and ensure physical distance of at least 6ft between individuals
3. Vermonters may resume outdoor activities with those outside of their household, as long as physical distancing, masking and other precautions are observed.
4. Current COVID-19 Activity in Vermont
- New cases: 63 (6,608 total)
- Currently hospitalized: 36
- Hospitalized in ICU: 9
- Hospitalized under investigation: 7
- Percent Positive (7-day average): 2.1%
- Deaths: 112
- Town Counts: Norwich: 19, Thetford: 11, Hartford: 63
5. Active outbreaks in longterm care facilities (485):
Rutland Health & Rehab: 67
Four Seasons Care Home: 41
Berlin Health & Rehab: 34
Residence at Quarry Hill: 12
St. Albans Healthcare & Rehab Center: 85
Elderwood at Burlington: 123
Converse Home Assisted Living: 14
Our Lady of Providence Residential Care: 43
Craftsbury Community Care Center: 17
Holton Home: 6
Cathedral Square: 7
6. US - Cases: 17,790,376 & Deaths: 316,844
World - Cases: 76,250,431 & Deaths: 1,699,230
7. Local: The Norwich Bookstore remains open for phone, email, and weborders with "curbside / porch pick up" or mailing (1-802-649-1114).
Chief Jennifer Frank, Norwich, VT Police
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT
(802)649-1460 (O), (802)649-1775 (F)
Building Resiliency with First Responder Peer Support Groups is a video from the Vermont Health Department to prepare first responders in the age of COVID-19 and beyond.