Covid-19 update as of 3/16/2020, Governor Scott orders the closure of all bars and restaurants statewide for dining in.
This is ever changing and every update is important
|Mar 17, 2020||4|
This will appear in the List Serv in the morning, I am sure, but I wanted to pass it along as soon as I received it. I had added the other updates to the original story but thought this one should be separate so that it can be seen and not buried in a previous story.
Here is the update
- Gov. Scott restricted all public gatherings to either 50 people or 50% occupancy, whichever is less.
- Gov. Scott ordered the closure of all bars and restaurants statewide. Establishments may only offer food takeout and delivery service effective @ 2p 03/17 to 4/06. NH restaurants and bars will also close 3/17.
- Marion Cross School closed until 4/03
- Norwich Rec closed until 4/20
- Norwich library closed
The Agency of Human Services is working with the Agency of Education to create guidance for childcare facilities.
All 50 states have now declared a State of Emergency.
- Current status in Vermont, last updated by the Health Department at 1300 on 3/16/20:
- Vermont residents tested positive for COVID-19: 8
- Non-Vermont residents tested positive for COVID-19: 4
- Vermonters tested negative for COVID-19: 421
- Vermonters being monitored: 274
- Vermonters who have completed monitoring: 143
Chief J. Frank
Norwich, VT Police Department
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT 05055