Discover more from My Newsletter "about Norwich"
COVID-19 update for Monday 6/1/2020
Includes resource guide with all the pertinent data
Here is your latest report on the COVID - 19 statistics for Vermont as provided by the Norwich Police department.
36. COVID-19 update: Monday
From: "Frank, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Frank@vermont.gov>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 23:06:07 +0000
1. Starting today, Vermonters can take the learner’s permit test online at the DMV website. This new online test is for a standard learner’s permit only and does not include motorcycles or commercial vehicles.
The DMV will resume offering driver’s license examinations next Monday, June 8.
Some DMV branch offices will reopen. Starting June 8, the Montpelier DMV will be open weekdays from 8 AM to 4 PM for driver exams only by appointment only. The South Burlington and Rutland DMV branch offices will also be open weekdays from 8 AM to 4 PM for driver exams and commercial driver’s license exams by appointment only.
2. The Health Department is investigating a cluster of COVID-19 cases in Winooski.
3. NH (COVID-19) Summary Report
- Total cases: 983
- Currently hospitalized: 0
- Hospitalized under investigation: 16
- Total people recovered: 880
- Deaths: 55
- People tested: 35,326
- People being monitored: 32
- People completed monitoring: 894
4. NH (COVID-19) Summary Report
- Number of Persons with COVID-19: 14,685
- Recovered: 2,954 (63%)
- Deaths Attributed to COVID-19: 245 (5%)
- Total Current COVID-19 Cases:1,486
- Persons Who Have Been Hospitalized for COVID-19: 456 (10%)
Current Hospitalizations: 98
- Persons Being Monitored in NH: 4,000
5. National Overview:
- 1,777,880 (+70,487) COVID-19 U.S. cases and 104,139 (+2,828) domestic fatalities.
- 5,593,631 cases and 353,334 deaths worldwide.
Link to COVID-19 resources and information: https://docs.google.com/docu
Chief J. Frank, Norwich, VT Police Department
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT
(802)649-1460 (Office), (802)649-1775 (Fax)