Discover more from My Newsletter "about Norwich"
COVID-19 updated info for VT/NH
Shows also data from previous days reports in the resource link
Good Morning Norwich and Upper Valley, I am providing this announcement so that you stay informed. I know that you may have already seen some info somewhere else, however this has a day by day feature so that if you miss a day, you can find info here.
This was taken form the list serve and their will be another today I am sure. It is info that we may not want to see but should know about.
If you click on the link below you will get the updated info as of 4/15/2020
1. VT Bed availability statewide (4/13):
705 total beds
55 ICU beds
319 medical surg beds
148 isolation beds
120 negative pressure rooms
125 staffed ICU beds
774 staffed med surg beds
2. All businesses and nonprofits not expressly exempted in the Governor's order must suspend all in-person business operations. Operations that can be conducted online or by phone, or sales that can be facilitated with curbside pickup or delivery only, may continue. Guidelines regarding business operations can be found here https://accd.vermont.gov/content/stay-home-stay-safe-sector-specific-guidance
3. NH COVID-19 status: (04/13)
• NH Persons with COVID-191: 1,020 (+35)
• Recovered: 249 (24%) (+10)
• Deaths Attributed to COVID-19: 23 (2%)
• Total Current COVID-19 Cases: 748 (+25)
• Persons Who Have Been Hospitalized for COVID-19: 152 (15%)
• Persons Tested Negative at Selected Laboratories: 10,590 (+368)
• Persons with Specimens Submitted to NH PHL: 5,139 (+58)
• Persons with Test Pending at NH PHL: 25 (-100)
• Persons Being Monitored in NH (approximate point in time): 2,250
4. Current COVID-19 Activity in Vermont (4/14):
Total cases 752
Currently hospitalized 31
Hospitalized under investigation 33
Total tests 10,585
People being monitored 35
People completed monitoring 796
5. Farmers Market Guidance: Per the Office of the Secretary of the State of VT “After further consultation with the Vermont Department of Health (VDH), farmers markets are still not permitted under the terms of the current Stay Home/Stay Safe executive order….Farmers can and should sell food through locally owned farm stands (with appropriate social distancing), online food sales, phone orders, curbside pick-up, and delivery.
6. UVMMC has received four VPro Decon units, allowing for the decontamination of N95 masks in-state, four more units are inbound. The units will be installed at additional hospital sites for healthcare and first responder use.
7. Marriage Justices of the Peace and other officiants may only perform in-person marriages in circumstances where putting the marriage off would do irreparable harm to the couple. Town offices may, at their discretion, issue marriage licenses for such cases. Whenever possible, officiants must ask to postpone services. Acceptable reasons to proceed may include if a member of the couple is departing the state for national service (such as military service), if a couple is concerned about imminent health, legal, or financial, or if a member of the couple is involved in the COVID-19 response. Ceremonies are discouraged, but if held, must be in accordance with Addendum 4 of Executive Order 01-20 limiting gatherings to fewer than 10 people in the same space at the same time.
Link to COVID related information, resources and local information:
Chief J. Frank, Norwich, VT Police Department
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT 05055
(802)649-1460 (Office), (802)649-1775 (Fax)
Thanks for reading my blog