Daily update on Covid-19
And the cadets come through once again to help out
Thought it would be nice to add this photo as the cadets are helping out with Covid-19
Norwich VT Police Department
· March 28 ·
A big thank you to the Norwich Police Cadets for assisting with traffic control this morning at the transfer station, as we practice the new social distancing efforts. #NPDCADETS — with Ethan Preston.
Here is the daily update that appeared in this mornings List Serve
19. Daily Update - COVID-19 03/29/2020
From: "Frank, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Frank@vermont.gov>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:19:49 +0000
1. The Norwich Neighbors Road Captains list has been updated. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a list of Road Captain areas and contact information.
2. Pandemics such as the coronavirus outbreak – can be overwhelming and also can seriously affect emotional health. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration’s (SAMHSA) Disaster Distress Helpline – 1-800-985-5990 (or text TalkWithUs to 66746) – provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support to anyone who is seeking help in coping with the mental or emotional effects caused by developments related to the coronavirus pandemic.
3. The Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) has updated Stay at Home Stay Safe Information to help commercial entities, non-profits, employers to self-determine if their operations are critical to public health, safety, or economic and national security in Vermont - https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19- guidance/stay-home-stay-safe-business-faqs
4. Current COVID-19 status in Vermont:
• Positive test results: 235
• Total tests conducted: 3,701
• Deaths: 12
• People being monitored: 301
• People who have completed monitoring: 428
1. 03/28/20 COVID-19 status in New Hampshire:
• Positive test results: 214 (33 hospitalized)
• The new cases are 10 adult males and 19 adult females. The new cases reside in Rockingham (8), Merrimack (4), Strafford (4), Grafton (3), Hillsborough County other than Manchester and Nashua (3), Belknap (1), and Carroll (1) counties, and in the cities of Manchester (3) and Nashua (2).
• Deaths: 2 (The deceased was a male resident of Hillsborough County, >60 years old w/ multiple underlying health issues.
• People being monitored: 925
1. 229 million people in at least 26 states, 74 counties, 14 cities and one territory are being urged to stay at home (KS, MN and NC newest additions)
2. The NH National Guard continues working in hospital surge sites. One setup in progress, located in Concord and assessing three additional sites in Hanover, Nashua and Littelton.
Link to resources, information, and Norwich specific COVID-19 information:
Chief J. Frank, Norwich, VT Police Department
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT 05055
(802)649-1460 (Office), (802)649-1775 (Fax)
Yes it is all about Norwich . Why not become a free subscriber