Daily Update on Novel Covid-19
March 22, 2020
|Mar 23, 2020||6|
I know that this message is out there but just in case you have not seen it there , I am putting it on my Newsletter about Norwich to increase awareness.
Here is the posting
24. Daily Update on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 22, 2020
From: "Frank, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Frank@vermont.gov>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 23:14:29 +0000
Daily Update on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 22, 2020
Resources and information link:
1. All State and County court buildings are closed to the public with restricted access in emergent cases.
2. Stay at home orders have gone out in the states of New Jersey, Illinois and California.
3. All non-essential businesses have been ordered to close in the states of Connecticut, New York, and Pennsylvania.
4. Adjutant General ordered the activation of National Guard Response Force #VT3 (25 soldiers) for support to the setup of Medical surge locations: Gutterson Field House, Barre Auditorium, & Collins-Pearly Complex.
5. First responders are facing resource shortages of PPE supplies.
6. Current COVID-19 status in Vermont:
- Positive test results: 52
- Total tests conducted: 1,158
- Deaths: 2
- People being monitored: 307
- People who have completed monitoring: 310
7. Bed availability in VT:
- 39 ICU
- 225 Med Surge
- 45 Isolation
- 463 Total Beds (120 of which are neg. pressure)
Chief J. Frank, Norwich, VT Police Department
10 Hazen Street / P.O. Box 311, Norwich, VT 05055
(802)649-1460 (Office), (802)649-1775 (Fax)