Latest update on COVID-19 from NPD
Important info for you
|Jun 12, 2020||3|
Here is your latest COVID- 19 update to keep you informed.
32. COVID-19 update 6/11/2020
From: "Frank, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Frank@vermont.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 23:58:58 +0000
1. A total of 78 cases are associated with the Winooski outbreak. About 80% of cases are in Winooski. Most of the rest are in nearby Burlington, with a small number elsewhere in Chittenden County.
2. Current COVID-19 Activity in Vermont
- Total cases: 1,110 (16 new)
- Currently hospitalized: 3
- Hospitalized under investigation: 9
- Total people recovered: 905
- Deaths: 55
- People tested: 47,209
- People being monitored: 57
- People completed monitoring: 923
3. NH restrictions update: Eff 6/15
- Removal of the 10-person limit on social gatherings.
- End of the distinction between essential and nonessential businesses. - Businesses to reopen with restrictions Gyms, Amateur Sports, Bowling Alleys, Outdoor Attractions, Smaller Racetracks, Charitable Gaming, Libraries, Funeral Homes, Museums.
- Eff 6/29: Indoor movie theaters, performing arts, amusement parks
Link to resources and information: