Discover more from My Newsletter "about Norwich"
MCS car wash was a great success! A photo essay and a thank you to all.
60 + cars washed and over $900.00 raised.
It all starts here at the MCS parking lot
And also here at the Norwich Congregational Church parking lot
We will give your car a scrub and it is guaranteed clean or your dirt back
The following thank you note was posted on the Norwich Listserv
33. CAR WASH - Great Success - Thank you!
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 00:58:15 -0700
Thank you for making the 6th graders' car wash a huge success!
1. To the 6th graders and their allies working together with "elbow grease" to wash approximately 66 cars in 3 hours.
Your neighborhood car wash team
Sparkles by hand
Details, details, details
We make washing fun
Customers even came from out of state!
And the donations were pouring in
Who knew a car wash could be so much fun
Let us help you keep a clean car.
2. To all the community members who showed up at the car wash who gave generous smiles, appreciation of the 6th graders' efforts, patience and donations.
We make your car shine, and who is next in line
3. To Norwich Congregational Church and Marion Cross School/ SAU 70 for hosting a car wash!
4. To "Mother Nature" for a gorgeous afternoon!
Now, the 6th graders will have funds and self-pride of efforts/ contributions towards raising those funds towards their end of year celebration items/ activities, pick out a generous class gift and possibly a donation to cause of their choice from their class!
Well done, all!